Magnetoz Founded in 2016, is the top source for news in digital media, technology and other businesses. With more than 1 million monthly page views, Magneto is the most prolific news site reporting breaking web news, providing analysis of trends, reviewing new websites and services, and offering social media resources and guides.
Magnetoz’s audience includes early start ups, social media enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, influencers, brands and corporations, marketing, PR and advertising agencies, Web 2.0 aficionados and technology journalists. Magnetoz is also popular with bloggers as well as Twitter and Facebook users — an increasingly influential demographic.
Rules For Submission to Magnetoz.
- Your blog/article should be 100% unique and informative. Don’t write for advertisement of your business. It should be valuable information.
- Your content should be your original work.
- By submitting the content to Magnetoz, you are giving us the right of content owning.
- Your blog should not be less than 600 words
- Only 1 do follow link to your website will be granted.
- Submit your content with relevant images.
- Use proper Heading, subheadings and Tags.
- The Magnetoz team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- No pornography or any other inappropriate content are not allowed.
- None of the content sections will tolerate spamming, racism, threatening any user, flaming, etc
How to Submit Your Post
Please email softtrixw [at] gmail [dot] com ( email@example.com) with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 669px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 3 days.